Two ways to convey how you most want to improve your students’ learning
Earn a chance to win one of three Apple iPod Shuffles donated by GovConnection by completing this anonymous 5 minute survey (click here)
Attend or view by web video:
New Hampshire Symposium at Granite State College
Friday, August 10, 2012
Through generous support from GovConnection, on August 10, 2012 Granite State College and MC Squared will host a free day-long NH Symposium on Educator-Led Technology Planning and Integration at GSC’s new facility at the Gateway Center, 25 Hall Street, Concord NH.
There are 3 ways you can participate in the statewide conversation:
1. Would you like to attend on August 10th? Please send us your name, title, organization, address, phone and email address, and tell us you would like an invitation to attend in person.
2. If you can’t attend but would like to observe live web video of the event on August 10th: Please send us your name, title, organization, address, phone and email address, and tell us you would like an invitation to participate via live web conferencing.
3. Watch this site for links to archived videos and other materials emerging from the symposium.
More detailed information on how to participate will be available soon at http://www.govconnection.com/nhsymposium
- NEA New Hampshire
- NH AFT
- NH Assoc of Special Education Administrators
- NH Digital Resource Consortium
- NH School Library Media Association
- NH Society for Technology in Education